Thursday, January 27, 2011

I REFUSE to Post Today!

There are many reasons why I decided not to post on the blog today. A few of the more significant reasons are as follows:

1. I just don't feel like it.

2. I have previously been too busy, and to post now would be almost the same as admitting that I had free time for a few moments (which ISN'T true).

3. ...I forgot what reason number three was, but it was a GOOD reason!

4. I am working on an forthcoming post which deals with a very controversial topic...the First Amendment.

5. I wanted to add that last part as a "teaser" to keep you on your toes, and encourage you to "stay tuned" until I eventually post it (which won't be too far away, so have patience).


Those reasons (as well as many others) are why I chose NOT to post today. Sorry to disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment