Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Politically Correct Winter Holiday Time of Year! (...Another Nutty Guest Post)

*A Guest Post by Friedrich Lenin*

HELLO, MY POLITICALLY CORRECT COMRADES!

My Dear Friend, El Pensador (thought I must confess he is quite misguided in his politics) has given me this great opportunity to wish you a brief message of Winter Holiday cheerful-ness. It is a great honor to be able to share with you today.
I would just like to take this time to tell you how happy I am that we have finally entered this lovely time of  year where we celebrate all the many wonders of winter.

That is what the Politically Correct Winter Holiday Time of Year is all about: remembering the labour parties and all our Friends of Big Brother, such as our good friend Karl Stalin, whose appearance on this blog is soon to be enjoyed once more!

Today is a day of putting all religious nonsense aside, and focusing on what truly matters: Living up to the mandates of the Glorious Manifesto.

I hope you all are having a lovely Winter Holiday!

Best wishes, and blessings from Big Brother,
- Freidrich Lenin

No comments:

Post a Comment